Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Goldie gave ME a Puck!

Last night was a BIG NIGHT for me. 
It was my FIRST GOPHER HOCKEY GAME!!!


We staretd out the evening by picking up Uncle Denny to come with us & we went out to eat... Don't we all look smashing in our Gopher Gear?
 Uncle Denny & I were super excitd to go to the game.
 We had awesome seats - row 3 - so I could go right up to the glass.
 The game started with a song & them the team huddle.
 Then they were busy playing.
 Before I knew it the first period was over, Denver had scored 1 pt & the Zamboni's (yes, there were 2) out cleaning the ice.
 This one was my favorite... it looked like a tractor (just too bad it wasn't a Green & Yellow Tractor)
 Goldie was out on the ice entertaining us too, when all of a sudden...
 He was right in our section!  I was giving him a hi-5!  I was so excited to see him!  He is my Favorite! (althought I did not want to pose to get a photo with him).

Gophers Score!  Now we are tied.
During the second period I sat next to Uncle Denny... We talked & talked (Ok, so I really did most of the talking)  He was using terms I've never heard before... Like "Biscuit in the Basket" - He's so silly!
When out of the blue, Glodie was back and he gave me a puck!  I'm fairly certain it was because I was behaving so good & this puck is one the Gophers played with & that they didn't need any more.

*** what really happened is the man in the plaid shirt is a friend of Goldies, he bought the puck at a little kiosk & found Gloldie to bring it to me. 
How AMAZING was that? It totally made my night!***
See - here it is!
Oh yah, I had a bowl of chocolate ice cream too that you can see got all over my face.

Period 3 proved to be just as exciting as #2,  the Gophers were on fire, scoring Goal #3
 Goal #4
 and Goal #5

M I N N E S O T A       M I N N E S O T A      M I N N E S O T A
YAH GOPHERS!


gif creator

gif creator
Before I knew it we were on our way home.  Ofcouse I fell asleep in the car, but it was a night full of wonderful memories!


Love, Anders

No comments: